Saturday, July 25, 2009

Close Work

****************************************************************************
When I first introduced the tractor to the ranch I knew nothing about controlling the box blade (Gannon) or the front loader either, but consistent practice in areas where I can screw up without doing any irreparable damage has brought me to the point where I can get in close, work slowly and carefully, and produce good results.
The ground to be covered by the carport was very rough and did not drain at all, but six passes with the loader and Gannon gave me a smooth, gently sloping work surface, and a great deal of satisfaction.


These pictures are out of chronological order, having been taken during the rainy days near the end of June 2009, but it was important to me to include them. I like illustrations of personal development, whether the development is mine or someone else's.

****************************************************************************

No comments: