Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Too Much Cogitatin'

********************************************** 
As I approached the corner I discovered that two of my 
wall studs in the lumber pile had warped and twisted so 
much that they could only be used for fire-blocks.



I stood, and sat around, cogitatin', trying to devise a work
around and, at the same time I was visualizing the location 

of doors and windows, and the stairway configuration.



I managed to enter a meditative (vegetative?) state 
of mind for over an hour, and I'm pretty sure I've got 
the details all worked out.

Now if I can just remember everything I decided!



So tomorrow it will be fire-blocks and paint, another 12 feet,
maybe 24 feet of sill plate (painted), and finish building the
corner post.
Then I'll have to make another lumber run to
Home Depot.

Weather permitting, I'll do that tomorrow 

afternoon/evening, and have supper at Denny's.


****************************************************

No comments: