Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Working Visit To The Ranch

The place is exactly as I left it in November; no weather damage and no animal damage (four legged or two legged).

There’s some snow still hanging around in the shady spots from last weeks storm, but very little mud.

 DSCN0215

 DSCN0227

I decided to start work on the west wall while I’m here, just to see how the new addition will integrate with the existing structure.

DSCN0229

The walls will be 2x6, 10 feet tall.  These pictures show the first stud in place and 20 feet of 2x6 sill plate installed.

DSCN0218

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0220

DSCN0221

DSCN0224

Russell was really glad to see me and spent the day lounging on the deck.

I’ll post some more when I get a section of wall standing up.

******************************************************

No comments: