Sunday, January 24, 2010

The View West of Mountainair

************************************************
Lest anyone ask why we favor this country above 
all others. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I estimate the visibility at just about 100 miles looking  
West (from milepost 203, highway 60) outside 
Mountainair .

                        (Time stamp should read 09:50)



Okay, without the truck, near milepost 202.




And looking North from the City Dump turnout near 
Milepost 202, also on hwy 60. 

Maybe my location notes aren't romantic, but 
it is beautiful.



Our own mountain view is not so bad either.



_____________________________________________

I cleaned the deck once again when I got back from town
and I'm letting it dry in the cold wind that's blowing now. I
intend to get the fire-blocks at the 4 foot line in today.



 


Weather permitting (of course) I'll paint all the raw 
wood this week. I know it's extra work and expense 
but it seems worth it to me. It also makes better 
pictures.
***************************************************

No comments: