Thursday, July 17, 2008

Compare Weather

Q: Dave, Your blog looks great! It is neat to see the progress through narrations and pictures. I like your tractor, I hope it does what you need it to. How much longer do you intend to stay in NM before you go home, and when is your next trip out there? Things are going as good as to be expected out here. The weather averages in teh mid 120s daily 134is the hottest so far. Our tenative departure date is Aug 15, hopefully we will be able to stick with that. Take care and will talk to you soon
Asked by Bryan

A: Hi Bryan,

You and I should be home at about the same time. Your mom has a major party planned combining your and my homecoming, and Jennifer's birthday. I promised I would be there and I would not miss it for the world. I'm hoping that by then I will have a home to show and the metal building up and ready for our transition to New Mexico.

I hate to compare the the weather here with what you have been experiencing in Kuwait. Mostly it's been cloudy, cool and rainy since late June. Today it's nice and sunny, but the humidity is high enough to hint at rain again this afternoon.

The khaki colored Gramma grass is beginning to show green in areas where it hasn't in 10 years or more.

I look forward to us all being together again.

 PS: Keep your head covered. I noticed in your pictures that you have a buzz cut and are brown as a nut. Just be careful in that sun, Son. 

Ask David a question.

No comments: