Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dental Day And Mouse Trap

Today I have to go to Los Lunas and find a dentist to re-cement the same crown that has come loose many times in the past.
Then I have to buy a mouse trap. I almost got the noisy little buggers picture this morning. I was holding him pinned in the very bright LED beam from a three watt flashlight, but as soon as he saw the camera he split. He would be welcome to what appears to be his only interest, Noodle Ramen, but he makes so blasted much noise opening the package that he wakes me up.
Last night I took the package he was working on and put it outside. Did he take the hint and go out? Hell no, he started working on another one. Last straw, buddy. My house, my rules. You are toast. Sometimes you just can't be too nice.
=====================================================================
Yesterday, before sundown, I finally got my battery bank (six 175 amp hour deep cycle marine batteries) and inverter hooked up so I don't have to run the generator while I'm on the computer. It makes a major difference in my level of concentration. I always felt like I was disturbing the neighbors, even though the nearest are 500 yards away and say they don't hear it.
====================================================================

No comments: